These will be happening once the Christmas cookie haze clears. Mocha is one of my favorite flavors.
Cut out sugar cookies are among the favorite Christmas cookies.
For the basic sugar cookies recipes follow my recipe. You can also use other recipes you like or simply buy some simple cookies and decorate them to make these delicious jewels! Have fun and enjoy!
- Ready sugar cookies
- 100 g chocolate (about 3 ounces), milk, dark or coffee chocolate
- 45 ml (3 tablespoons) fresh brewed espresso
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Sugar pearls for decoration, optional
- Cut chocolate in small pieces
- Prepare the espresso.
- Pour espresso over chocolate. Stir
- Place into the microwave for a few seconds, stir. Repeat until chocolate is dissolved. You can melt the chocolate in a bowl over a pot of boiling water as well.
- Add powdered sugar in portions stirring until incorporated. Add as much as you need to be thick, but not too hard. The quantity depends on the kind of chocolate you…
View original post 26 more words