I have found the perfect line up to make my own hazelnut latte at last!
I posted the other day about trying to find the perfect creamer component for an at home hazelnut latte, which ended up being the Silk soy creamer. With that in mind, I picked up some Sugar in the Raw, a bottle of Torani hazelnut syrup, and a new decaf French blend of dark roast coffee by Tully’s.
I use a Keurig to brew my coffee, so for this recipe sake, just use 10 oz of dark roast brewed coffee.
For my home-brew hazelnut latte, I use:
- 1 Tully’s French roast decaf K-cup
- 2 Tbsp Torani hazelnut syrup
- 1-2 Tbsp (or to taste) Sugar in the Raw
- Silk soy creamer in original, to taste (I eyeball it, so I have no idea how much I’m using)
- A sprinkling of both nutmeg and cinnamon (I use a bit more cinnamon than nutmeg)
Stir it all up and enjoy with a book, while writing, or on the way to work! Let me know what you think in the comments.